Gigahertz Solutions HFW59D RF Meter
The Gigahertz Solutions HFW59D RF Meter has been designed to detect and measure the RF emissions generated within this range including the high radar frequency band at 8.5 through 9.5 GHz (Aviation, Naval, Military, Traffic Control Radar).
Wireless technologies such as Radar, Bluetooth, WLAN, WiMAX and cordless telephones operate in the higher frequency ranges of 2.4 GHz – 10 GHz. The HFW59D has been designed to detect and measure the RF emissions generated within this range including the high radar frequency band at 8.5 through 9.5 GHz (Aviation, Naval, Military, Traffic Control Radar).
“Know for sure” what EMF levels you are being exposed to – own a Gigahertz Solutions HFW59D RF Meter.
- Fully compensated up to 10 GHz which includes the frequently used high radar frequency band at 8.5 through 9.5 GHz (Aviation, Naval, Military, Traffic Control Radar)
- Maximum VBW for realistic readings of even the shortest radar pulses(smaller than 0.5 µS)
- Optimized peak hold function
- 1 µW/m² display resolution (for higher sensitivity, e.g. for wireless LAN signals, use HV20_2400G10)
- Includes a specially designed LogPer antenna with optimized reception pattern
- Contains an internal high pass filer at 2.4GHz to reliably suppress the commonly dominant GSM and DECT cordless phone frequencies
- Calibrated AC signal output for demodulated signal analysis
- Scalable DC output for data logging.
- Specifically designed for the measurement of modulated signals (“pulse” mode)
- The meter’s audio tone replicates the patterns and intensity of measured RF emissions
- Plug in ear phone accessory is optional
- Comes equipped with both the NiMH rechargable battery and battery charger, a storage/carrying case to hold all the components for the HFW59D.
- Antenna: Directional Logarithmic Period “LogPer” 2.4 – 10 GHz 45º
- AC/DC Outputs: Facilitates equipment interfacing: oscilloscopes / spectrum analyzers / full audio assessment / data logging (5mV DC or 10mV per digit) switchable
- LCD Display: Easy to read 3.5 digit display
- Accuracy / Linearity Deviation: +/- 4.5dB
- Audible Tone: The meter’s audio tone replicates the patterns and intensity of measured RF emissions
- Signal Detection Type: Peak,Average, and Peak Hold feature
- Battery: Rechargeable battery and power adapter supplied
- Battery Low Indicator: Meter will auto–power off 3 minutes following battery low signal display
- Auto Power Off: Saves on battery use – will auto-power off after 40 min of continuous EMF testing
- Measuring Ranges: Min:1 –1999 µW/m² // Max: 0.01 – 19.99 mW/m² For increased sensitivity with lower measurement values, please use the preamplifier which can be purchased separately. Details below.
- Measuring Ranges with Preamplifier HV20_2400 G10: Min: 0.01-19.99µW/m² // Max: 0.1-199.9µW/m²
- HFW59D: Radio Frequency Analyzer
- Plastic Carrying Case: K5 (33x 27 x 8 cm) (13 x 10.6 x 3.2 inches)
- Antenna: Logarithmic Periodic 2.4 – 10 GHz
- Users Guide: RF Analyzer
- 2 Year Warranty: Certificate
- Battery Pack: Rechargable with Charger/Power Supply
- Silicone Protective Cover: Black