Swiss Shield Daylite Floor Sheet
Swiss Shield Daylite is Recommended to be Used as a Wall/Window Curtain or Floor Sheet
Decorative synthetic non conductive fabric mesh – radio frequency / microwave shielding effectiveness 99.6% or 24 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 97% at (3000 MHz / 3 GHz) – also known as Swiss Shield New Daylite.
Daylite is our lightest breathable synthetic netting providing excellent air and light penetration.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Radio Frequency Protection For Below Your Canopy
We recommend shielding sleeping areas from below if it is not directly on the ground / earth or a concrete slab. This can be done with the use of this shielding floor sheet made from our Swiss Shield Daylite fabric. This fabric is also known as Swiss Shield New Daylite. The sheet is to be laid under the bed or carpet and is finished with a hem on all sides. To achieve optimal results, it is important to install this item as well as the canopy in a low AC electric field environment. We recommend the use of a body voltage kit, an AC Electric Field meter and or the assistance of an EMF measuring technician to ensure the sleeping area has low AC Electric Field exposure. The installation of a remote cut off switch can aid in reducing AC electric fields in sleeping areas.
- Most economically priced
- Excellent light transmission
- Sheer breathable synthetic fabric
- Crease resistant
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Easy care – Washable
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Color: Sheer Netting, White
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials: 96% PES, 4% copper/silver
- Certificates: MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.6% or 24 dB @ 1 GHz
- Swiss Shield Daylite Floor Sheet
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more