More About Swiss Shield EMF Protection Clothing Apron – Swiss Shield Naturell
The Swiss Shield EMF Protection Clothing Apron is made with Swiss Shield Naturell premium. This is a cotton non conductive shielding fabric with radio frequency / microwave shielding effectiveness of 99.99% or 40 dB at (1000 MHz / 1 GHz) and 99% effective up to (10,000 MHz / 10 GHz).
Swiss Shield Naturell RF Shielding Fabric is our most popular decorative natural cotton fabric with excellent radio frequency / microwave radiation shielding characteristics.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Great For Working At Your Computer And Laptop For Long Periods Of Time
Protect your upper body, especially women. Easy to wear. Ties in the back.
- Torso = 37 x 25 inch
- Torso ribbons = 20 x 2.5 inch
- Neck ribbons = 12 x 2.5 inch
Elegant, Decorative, Cotton Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium fabric is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Premium Sheer natural cotton fabric
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows or bed canopies
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Unmatched shielding characteristics
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz and 99% effective up to 10 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Sheer fabric, easy to work with
- Easy care – Washable, with no loss in protection
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Color: Sheer, Slightly Off White
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials: 82% cotton, 18% copper/silver
- Certificates: MIL-STD 285, NSA 65-6, Öko-Tex Standard 100+1000
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.99% or 40 dB at 1000 MHz
Sample swatch of Swiss Shield Naturell
Washing And Drying Care:
- Machine Wash – Gentle Cycle – Cold Water
- Iron Without Steam @ 1 Degree
- No Bleaching
- No Chemical Dry Cleaning
- Hang To Dry
- Do Not Tumble Dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.