Swiss Shield Wear
Wear is a tight weave cotton shielding fabric with an extraordinarily pleasant look and feel.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
- Comfortable feel, cotton fabric without chemicals
- Applications include clothing, bedding, sleeping bags, etc
- More durable than Naturell for clothing
- Can be dyed with ordinary cotton dyes
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.7% or 25 dB at 1,000 MHz
- Woven from cotton fiber with a gossamer-thin 0.02 mm silvered and PU-coated spun-in copper thread
- Washable, easy to iron, easy to cut and easy to sew
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
- Width / Length: 150 cm (59 inches) / by the meter or foot
- Color: White
- Characteristics: Washable, colourfast, antistatic
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry
- Raw Materials: 90% cotton, 10% copper/silver
- Certificates: Öko-Tex 100 Class 1
- Shielding Characteristics: 99.7% or 25 dB at 1,000 MHz
- Desired Quantity of Fabric
Washing And Drying Care:
- Machine Wash – Gentle Cycle – Cold Water
- Iron Without Steam @ 1 Degree
- No Bleaching
- No Chemical Dry Cleaning
- Hang To Dry
- Do Not Tumble Dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.