Gigahertz Solutions HF32D RF Detector
“Know for sure” what EMF levels you are being exposed to – own a Gigahertz Solutions HF32D RF Detector.
Designed to meet Bau–Biologie RF measurement performance requirements.
A unique package of basic measurement features at an unmatched price. The HF32D raises the bar for what we think of as ‘entry level’.
- Easy to operate, power the unit on and then walk your meter through your indoor living space. The LCD digital display will allow you to identify peak readings
- Equipped with a sturdy Logarithmic–Periodic antenna designed for directional detection of RF waves. Readings increase when the meter gets closer to or points in the direction of offending sources
- Detects both analogue signals and pulsed digital signals (1 – 1999 µW/m²)
- Detects RF radiation generated by cellular and cordless phones (Digital or DECT); microwave ovens; wireless communication devices such as internet routers, WLAN, Wi-Fi, baby monitors, Bluetooth, video games, smart meters and cell phone towers in the operational range of 800 MHz to 2.7 GHz (GSM, UMTS, 2G, 3G, 4G)
- Antenna: Directional Logarithmic Periodic “LogPer” 800 MHz – 2.7 GHz 45º
- LCD Display (3.5 digits): Easy to read 3.5 digit display
- Accuracy / Linearity Deviation: +/– 6 dB
- Audible Tone: The meter’s audio tone is proportional to field strength
- Signal Detection Type: Full signal only (Analogue plus Digital/pulsed)
- Power Supply: 9 Volt alkaline battery included
- Battery Low Indicator: Meter will auto–power off 3 minutes following battery low signal display
- Auto Power Off: Saves on battery use – will auto–power off after 40 min of continuous EMF testing
- Measuring Ranges: 1 – 1999 µW/m² Capable of 199,900 µW/m² with the external DG20 Attenuator
- Operating Time: Alkaline battery provides up to 10–12 hrs continuous EMF testing
- HF32D Radio Frequency Meter
- Logarithmic Periodic Antenna 800 MHz – 2.7 GHz vertically polarized
- Users’ Guide
- 2 Year Warranty Certificate
- 9 V Alkaline Battery
During the manufacturing process strict calibration procedures are followed using only high end, calibrated measurement instruments. This guarantees that every HF32D meter made by Gigahertz has been individually calibrated to a traceable standard.