Gigahertz Solutions NFA1000
The NFA1000 includes “NFASoft” Data Analysis Software.
This meter will also log radio frequency (RF) output from the Gigahertz Solutions HF59B and the HFW59D.
Gigahertz Solutions – NFA1000 EMF Meter / GaussMeter is designed to meet Building Biology EMF measurement performance requirements.
“Know for sure” what EMF levels you are being exposed to – own a Gigahertz Solutions EMF Meter.
Crafted to meet the technological problems of tomorrow.
- The first choice of EMR professionals throughout the world
- 3D potential-free electric field measurement
- 3D measurement of the magnetic field
- Ability for extensive long-term data recordings
- Records simultaneously on 4 recording channels (CH1-3) for desired 3D measurement and optional channel 4
- Supplied with revolutionary PC software (NFASoft) for facilitated interpretation and documentation of the acquired data
- Eliminates the need for X-Y-Z RMS calculations Ability to measure in single axis mode when necessary
- Channel for recording Radio Frequency signals from the HFE59B RF Analyzer
- Integrated Body Voltage Meter
- USB Connection to PC
- Standard 4 GB SD memory card supplied (upgradeable)
- High frequency transient analysis for “Dirty Electricity”
- Separate true RMS recordings of power line frequencies and harmonics (16.6 Hz | 50/60 Hz | 100/120 Hz plus even harmonics | 150/180 Hz plus odd harmonics | other frequencies < 2 kHz | all > 2kHz)
- Real time voice recordings, or audio input, embedded into the data screen for playback during data evaluation
- A ‘no tamper’ lock feature allows for the device to be left securely on site while data logging is operational
- Customized Geiger Counter/Audio alarm: Allows for a personalized volume and high exposure alarm
- Broadband peak measurements (genuine peak of a wave)
- Li-Ion rechargeable batteries for up to 48 hours of continuous recordings
- External power supply / charger included
- All Gigahertz Solutions EMF Meters are backed by a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- NFA1000 EMF Meter
- NFA1000 EMF Meter Users Guide
- 2 Year Warranty Certificate
- Ships with NFAsoft – Data analysis software – Loaded on SD memory card
- Standard Factory Calibration Certificate
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Grounding Cable – 17 foot (5.18 meters) – for AC electric field measurements
- Grounding Clip – For direct connection to water pipe
- AC Grounding Plug
- Outlet Tester
- Body Voltage Aluminum Hand Probe and cable
- Rechargeable Battery Pack with charger/power supply 12v and 15v
- 4 GB High Speed SD Memory Card
- USB Interface Cable
- Interface Cable (2.5 mm to 2.5 mm) – For connection to HFE59B
- Silicone protective cover – yellow
During the manufacturing process strict calibration procedures are followed using only high end, calibrated measurement instruments. This guarantees that every NFA1000 meter made by Gigahertz has been individually calibrated to a traceable standard. An official 3rd Party Accredited Calibration Certification plus data is available upon request. Please contact us for the current rates.