Swiss Shield Ultima
Swiss Shield Ultima is our most dense decorative natural cotton EMF fabric with the best radio frequency / microwave radiation shielding characteristics.
Detect, protect and verify: three steps to achieving peace of mind.
Elegant, Decorative, Cotton Fabric, Designed For The Needs of The Chemically Sensitive
This premium fabric is the most compatible with an electromagnetic hypersensitive (EHS) and or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) person.
- Top of the line sheer natural cotton EMF fabric. More dense than Naturell
- Ideal for curtains to shield windows
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland
- OEKO-TEX Certified as a skin friendly textile and free from harmful substances
- Used for shielding large surfaces (walls and windows) from high frequency electromagnetic waves (microwaves)
- Unmatched shielding characteristics
- Shielding Effectiveness 99.992% or 41 dB at 1000 MHz and 99.2% effective up to 10 GHz
- Effective shielding for cell towers, cordless phones, security systems, wireless computer gear and more
- Sheer fabric, easy to work with
- Easy care – Washable, with no loss in protection
- All Swiss Shield fabrics reflect high frequency electromagnetic waves and are not externally conductive, therefore no need for grounding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- All Swiss Shield fabrics are made with an insulated metallic thread which allows the fabric to be washed without loss of shielding, with the exception of Naturell Ultra
- A non-conductive fabric ensures there is no exposed metal which can rub off or become airborne and cause irritation or health effects
Desired quantity of Swiss Shield Ultima
Washing and Drying Care:
- Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water
- Iron without steam lowest temperature setting
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry cleaning
- Hang to dry
- Do not tumble dry
Recommendations Before Purchase:
- It is always recommended to measure RF exposure before and after a Swiss Shield fabric installation. If unsure, consult a qualified EMR technician or acquire the proper measuring equipment.
- Reduce/eliminate the low frequency AC electric fields (ELF) exposure in area of installation. Contact us to learn more.